Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level with the KSU WebMBA from the Coles College of Business. Ranked as the 19th Best Online MBA Program in the country by U.S. News and World Report (2018), the Coles WebMBA is designed for business professionals who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set class times and locations.
- The KSU WebMBA was ranked in the Top 20 GetEducated.com among "Best Buys" for our quality and competitive pricing among AACSB programs.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning; after a mandatory on-site
two-day orientation, all activities are exclusively online. Orientation for spring 2019 entrants will be held January 4th - 5th, 2019 in Atlanta,
- All instructors in the KSU WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed faculty
members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality online classes.
- The courses in the KSU WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent in-class
courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and course
materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule. The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
The ten courses in the KSU WebMBA program are offered in each of five consecutive Fall, Spring, and Summer terms. The program takes about 20 months from matriculation to graduation.
Visit the KSU Graduate Catalog for the WebMBA course listing and descriptions.