Planning for Success, Spring 2021
YOUR COLES COLLEGE ACADEMIC ADVISORS CAN STILL ASSIST YOU ONLINE. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
What you need to know:
- All students, faculty, staff, and visitors will be required to wear an appropriate face-covering inside campus facilities/buildings.
- For students and faculty, this includes the requirement to wear a face-covering while in the classroom.
- Face covering use will be in addition to and is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Additional information can be found at coronavirus.kennesaw.edu.
We are here for you. Here's how to connect with the people who can help you:
- Virtual Reception Desk
- Academic Advising
- Hughes Leadership and Career Program
- Career and Internship Advising
- Tutoring Center
If you have general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to be of assistance or direct you to the resources you need.
We continue in our commitment to support your success.
Please use the information below (organized by program, service, or resource) to guide you.
Flight Academy/BUSA Courses
- Download the Suitable app to your mobile device and bookmark app.suitable.co to your computer. Please refresh both apps often.
- Use the “Achievements” tab in the Flight Academy to find activities that satisfy your specific badge.
- Complete one (1) required and two (2) option activities in each of the five (5) experience sets.
- Earning a BUSA badge (100% completion of all five experience sets) in the Flight Academy will be your pass or satisfactory grade for the course.
- The D2L site houses your syllabus and provides easy communication with your coach.
- The Coles 101 Badge through the Flight Academy app is entirely optional, but a great way for you to explore Coles and earn extra points in the app.
- Be sure to check your Flight Academy app, D2L, and your KSU email often.
- Colescollegeowls@kennesaw.edu will be monitored for Flight Academy platform questions.
- The tutoring center will be virtual for the Spring 2021 semester.
- Tutoring will begin on Monday January 18th, 2021.
- You will be required to make an appointment for remote tutoring sessions in EAB.
- Additional instructions, information, and resources will be made available on the Tutoring Center website at ColesCollege.com/tutoring.
- Visit our Virtual Reception desk if you have any general advising questions.
- Advisors are available for virtual advising appointments. Please visit EAB Navigate to make an appointment.
- You can email your Academic Advisors with specific advising questions. Contact information can be found at ColesAdvising.com under Faculty & Staff.
- Colesupac@kennesaw.edu will be monitored to continue to support students. Non-Coles students should send their emails to this address.
- You may call 470-578-6055 during business hours Monday through Friday.
- Please check ColesAdvising.com for updates and additional information.
- Check your KSU email for emails from Undergraduate Programs. We will send updates periodically as new information is available.
- Email email@example.com for additional assistance.