Kennesaw State Online Degree Programs Ranked Among Top In Nation For Affordability
KENNESAW, Ga. (Aug 31, 2016) — Kennesaw State University’s online degree programs have earned top recognition in the “2016 Most Affordable Online Colleges & Degrees” ranking from OnlineU.org, a free and comprehensive guide to the nation’s online colleges.
Overall, Kennesaw State ranked nationally in several discipline areas, each of which offers a variety of online degree programs:
- No. 7 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Engineering degrees – ranked for four degree programs
- No. 16 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Education degrees – ranked for master’s, doctoral and certificate programs
- No. 22 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Teaching degrees – ranked for master’s and certificate programs
Specific online degrees and their rankings, among individual degree categories, include:
- No. 1 – Civil Engineering (master’s)
- No. 1 – Industrial Engineering Technology (bachelor’s)
- No. 2 – Systems Engineering (master’s)
- No. 2 – Software Engineering (master’s)
- No. 10 – Business Administration in Marketing (bachelor’s)
The annual ranking by OnlineU.org designated the top 25 nonprofit colleges and universities throughout the U.S. in 25 program categories. All of the ranked schools offer at least 10 fully online degrees across multiple subjects, with annual tuition a key factor in the ranking.
In 2015, OnlineU.org ranked Kennesaw State 13th in the nation as a “Best Value Online College.”