Cobb County Report Card at Smyrna Business Luncheon
KENNESAW, Ga. (Jan 6, 2016) — Mark your calendars for Smyrna Business Association’s first luncheon of 2016, which will be held at the Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Circle, Smyrna, GA 30080. The luncheon is from 11:30 to 1:00pm on Thursday, January 7th. Cost is $12 for members who RSVP and $20 for non-members. Member pricing increases to $15 for the monthly luncheon after the Tuesday prior to the luncheon. Non-Member pricing will be in effect for RSVP’s received after registration has closed or walk-ups at the luncheon. Register by November 3rd at 5 p.m.
The November luncheon speaker is Roger Tutterow, Professor of Economics & Director, Econometric Center, Kennesaw State University. The Smyrna Business Association presents a 2-part speaker luncheon series entitled: A Cobb County Report Card.
Start out 2016 by getting a heads up on your competition by learning:
- How did Cobb County perform in 2015?
- What does 2016 look like for Cobb County business owners?
- How does our economy compare to the rest of Georgia? The southeast? The country?
- How does the current political and economic environment in our nation impact Cobb County?
- Which business sectors will see the greatest growth over the next year
- What is on the horizon for Cobb County in 2016?
Registration is required – so sign up today!
Come network with local business leaders and enjoy the presentation.