MSIS Student Information
Congratulations on being accepted into the MSIS program at Kennesaw State University’s Coles College of Business. Before beginning your studies you must:
- Formally accept our offer of admission, following the instructions sent to you by Kennesaw State University’s Office of Graduate Admissions (in your MSIS admission notification e-mail).
- Set up student accounts (New Students Technology Guide).
- Attend orientation.
- Turn in immunization documents.
- Refresh your research and case study analysis skills.
- Browse policies and procedures in the Graduate Academic Catalog.
Shortly after formally accepting our offer of admission, you should receive an e-mail providing information about registering for New Student Orientation. If you do not receive the e-mail within four business days after accepting our offer of admission, please contact Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay, Director of MSIS Program, at 470-578-2144 or email@example.com.
MSIS Students - The KSU MSIS is flexible. You can tailor your education to your own pace and interests. Most students complete the program in two years by taking two classes each semester (including summers).
If you ever have any questions or would like to discuss your degree progress, please contact Dr. Tridib Bandyopadhyay, Director of MSIS Program, at 470-578-2144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tentative Course Schedule
Plan ahead! The Tentative Course Schedule.
Book Resources for MSIS
Registration activity is allowed during specific time periods. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the term you need to register to note these periods. Also check your time ticket under the “Registration” tab in Owl Express to see your specific registration period. The tutorial below is also helpful in navigating the registration screens.
STEP 1 - Search the SCHEDULE OF COURSES to determine your schedule options.
STEP 2 - Go to OWL EXPRESS to register for courses.
Tapping Into Your KSU Network
- Get Connected with Coles on LinkedIn - Increase your personal and professional network. Search for other networks within Coles such as MSIS, MSHMI, Alumni and more.
- Use your student status to access Coles College Professional Events free with an RSVP.
Petition To Graduate
Submit your Petition To Graduate the semester before you plan to graduate. The graduation deadlines and instructions must be followed. Information for tentative graduates can be found on the commencement webpage.