Overview of Online MBA
Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level with the KSU WebMBA from the Coles College of Business. Ranked #21 in the nation on U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best Online MBA Programs, this part-time program is designed for full-time professionals who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set class times and locations.
- The KSU WebMBA is ranked #21 in the nation by U.S. News and World Report for "Best Online MBA Programs."
- After a mandatory on-site two-day orientation, all activities are exclusively online. Orientation for fall 2019 entrants will be held August 9th - 10th, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning. The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- All instructors in the KSU WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed faculty members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality online classes.
- The courses in the KSU WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent in-class courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and course materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule. The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
Named Among the Best Online MBA’s
The KSU WebMBA program is highly ranked by students, alumni, and third-party publications, which include: