Overview of the KSU WebMBA
Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level with the KSU WebMBA from the Coles College of Business. Ranked as a top-100 online MBA by U.S. News and World Report’s list of Best Online MBA Programs, this part-time program is designed for full-time professionals who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set class times and locations.
KSU’s WebMBA program is ranked 29th in the Princeton Review’s Top 50 Online MBA Programs for 2021.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning. The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- All instructors in the KSU WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed faculty members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality online classes.
- The courses in the KSU WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent in-class courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and course materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule. The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
Named Among the Best Online MBA’s
The KSU WebMBA program is highly ranked by students, alumni, and third-party publications, which include: