MBA Student Information
Congratulations on being accepted into the MBA program at Kennesaw State University’s Coles College of Business. Before beginning your studies you must:
- Formally accept our offer of admission, following the instructions sent to you by Kennesaw State University’s Office of Graduate Admissions (in your MBA admission notification e-mail).
- Make sure that all necessary foundation requirements are satisfied.
- Set up student accounts (KSU NetID and ID number, student email address, Owl Express).
- Attend orientation.
- Turn in immunization documents.
- Refresh your research and case study analysis skills.
- Browse policies and procedures in the Graduate Academic Catalog.
Shortly after formally accepting our offer of admission, you should receive e-mails providing information about verifying that pre-requisites are met and registering for New Student Orientation. The MBA New Student Orientation is mandatory. It is a two-part orientation that includes an informational session and a workshop. The session will be facilitated by the MBA Program Administration. Topics of discussion include program expectations, class selection, degree progression tracking, registration procedures, alumni services, and other important information. There will also be an opportunity for Q&A. If you do not receive these e-mails within four business days after accepting our offer of admission, please contact Dan Audia, Admissions Director for MBA Programs, at 470-578-4470 or email@example.com.
- MBA (Kennesaw/Galleria) Spring 2019 Orientation is scheduled for Monday, December
10th from 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the KSU Center.
- WebMBA Spring 2019 Orientation is scheduled for January 4th-5th, 2019 in Atlanta, GA.
Evening/On-Campus MBA Students - The KSU MBA is extremely flexible. You can tailor your education to your own pace and interests. Most students complete the program in two years by taking two classes each semester (including summers). In addition to the core courses, you can also customize your curriculum by enrolling in a range of business electives to broaden your education.
If you ever have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your degree progress, please contact Dr. Sheb True, interim director for MBA programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (470) 578-6076.
WebMBA Students - The KSU WebMBA is streamlined for your success. Students complete the program by taking two classes per semester for five consecutive semesters (including summers), finishing in just 20 months. The MBA degree and diploma earned is the exact same as that which our on-campus students earn.
Please use the KSU Graduate Catalog and the projected class schedule to help you know what classes to register for. The projected class schedule is organized by cohort number and will help you stay on-track toward degree completion.
If you ever have any questions or would like to discuss your degree progress, please contact Sheb True, interim director for MBA programs, at email@example.com or (470) 578-6076.
Registration activity is allowed during specific time periods. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the term you need to register to note these periods. Also check your time ticket under the “Registration” tab in Owl Express to see your specific registration period. The tutorial below is also helpful in navigating the registration screens.
STEP 1 - Search the SCHEDULE OF COURSES to determine your schedule options.
STEP 2 - Go to OWL EXPRESS to register for courses.
MBA Career Management
Making the decision to get your MBA is a major step. It requires lots of time, resources, and personal commitment. Please call our Career Planning main number (470-578-6555) to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
Tapping Into Your KSU Network
- Get Connected with Coles on LinkedIn - Increase your personal and professional network. Search for other networks within Coles such as MBA, EMBA, Alumni and more.
- Use your student status to access Coles College Professional Events free with an RSVP.
Petition To Graduate
Submit your Petition To Graduate the semester before you plan to graduate. The graduation deadlines and instructions must be followed. Information for tentative graduates can be found on the commencement webpage.