MBA Application Process
Application Deadline Extension
ATTENTION: Application Deadline Extension for our Evening MBA program – Apply by December 1st for consideration to begin in Spring 2022!
Important Dates and Deadlines
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- April 1, 2022 for students intending to start the Evening MBA program in Summer 2022
- July 1, 2022 for students intending to start the Evening MBA or WebMBA programs in Fall 2022
- November 1, 2022 for students intending to start the Evening MBA or WebMBA programs in Spring 2023
Admission to the KSU MBA programs is based on a competitive evaluation of pooled applicants using the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree (in any field) from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of those with an international education background
- Nature and total years of full-time professional experience (two years of full-time professional experience is mandatory for WebMBA applicants)
- Academic achievement as demonstrated on official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation (WebMBA only)
Additional information may be requested in order to better assess the candidate’s preparedness to enter the programs. For example, the KSU MBA programs do not generally require standardized tests for admissions consideration, however, in certain cases the department may ask candidates to take the GMAT or GRE exam in order to improve their chances for admission.
If at any point before classes begin an applicant or admitted student submits an official GMAT or GRE score to KSU, the submitted GMAT or GRE score will then be used for consideration or reconsideration of an admissions decision.
If you work in the University System of Georgia and are planning to use TAP to pay for the WebMBA, or if you are a senior citizen desiring to use the senior citizen tuition waiver for the WebMBA, please notify us of this at KSUMBA@kennesaw.edu prior to applying.