MBA Application Process
Important Dates and Deadlines
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- April 1, 2023 for students intending to start the Evening MBA program in Summer 2023
- July 1, 2023 for students intending to start the Evening MBA or WebMBA programs in Fall 2023
- November 1, 2023 for students intending to start the Evening MBA or WebMBA Programs in Spring 2024
MBA Programs Admissions Criteria
Admission to the KSU MBA programs is based on a competitive evaluation of pooled applicants using the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree (in any field) from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of those with an international education background
- Nature and total years of full-time professional experience (two years of full-time professional experience is mandatory for WebMBA applicants) as noted on your resume.
- Academic achievement as demonstrated on official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation (WebMBA only)
- If you are applying as an international applicant or are someone with an international education background, we invite you to review the checklist of additional items that will need to be submitted in order to complete your application file. If you have any questions on these requirements, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants to the Evening MBA Program must declare a concentration on their application.
Additional information may be requested in order to better assess the candidate’s preparedness to enter the programs. For example, the KSU MBA programs do not generally require standardized tests for admissions consideration, however, in certain cases the department may ask candidates to take the GMAT or GRE exam in order to improve their chances for admission.
If at any point before classes begin an applicant or admitted student submits an official GMAT or GRE score to KSU, the submitted GMAT or GRE score will then be used for consideration or reconsideration of an admissions decision.
Dual-Degree Program Admissions Criteria
Applicants seeking to apply for admission to a dual-degree program will complete one application and indicate within it that they are wishing to apply as a dual-degree student. Admissions requirements differ among programs, so please consult the other program for clarification on what additional items may need to be submitted in order to complete your file for review. Each program will review your file independently and render an admissions decision.
TAP/Senior Citizen Waiver Information
If you work in the University System of Georgia and are planning to use TAP to pay for the WebMBA, or if you are a senior citizen desiring to use the senior citizen tuition waiver for the WebMBA, please notify us of this at KSUMBA@kennesaw.edu prior to applying.