Important Dates and Deadlines
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- April 1, 2019, for students intending to start the program in summer 2019 (on-campus program only).
- July 1, 2019, for students intending to start the program in fall 2019 (on-campus or WebMBA).
- November 1, 2019, for students intending to start the program in spring 2020 (on-campus or WebMBA).
Our applicants come from diverse educational, demographic and work experience backgrounds, and all possess a commitment to developing their business knowledge, leadership and professional skills. MBA candidates do not need an undergraduate degree in business, but must posses a bachelors degree from an accredited institution. Admission to the KSU MBA program is based on a competitive evaluation of the pooled applicants using the following:
- Professional Work Experience
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT scores
GMAT alternatives can be considered for applicants who meet one of the following criteria:
- The applicant has an advanced degree (master’s, specialist, or doctorate) from a regionally accredited institution.
- The applicant has at least 10 years of post-undergraduate, full-time professional experience with a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- The applicant has at least five years of post-undergraduate, full-time professional experience with a 3.25 undergraduate GPA.
If you would like to be considered for the test alternative, please check the corresponding box on your application for admission. Once your application has been paid for and all other official admissions documentation has been received, a decision will be made regarding your request for the alternative.
*Note that if you are granted a GMAT alternative and still submit a GMAT score, the alternative is then void and the GMAT score will be used for admissions consideration.