MBA Application Process
Important Dates and Deadlines
ALL admissions documentation must be submitted by:
- July 1, 2020, for students intending to start the program in fall 2020 (on-campus or WebMBA).
- November 1, 2020, for students intending to start the program in spring 2021 (on-campus or WebMBA).
- April 1, 2021, for students intending to start the program in summer 2021 (on-campus program only).
Admission to the KSU MBA programs is based on a competitive evaluation of pooled applicants using the following criteria:
- Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree (in any field) from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent in the case of those with an international education background
- Nature and total years of full-time professional experience (two years of full-time professional experience is mandatory for WebMBA applicants)
- Academic achievement as demonstrated on official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation (WebMBA only)
Additional information may be requested in order to better assess the candidate’s preparedness to enter the programs. The KSU MBA programs do not require standardized tests for admissions consideration, however, in certain cases the department may ask candidates to take the GMAT or GRE exam in order to improve their chances for admission.
Effective April 1st, 2020: In light of the uncertainty created by COVID-19, applicants for fall 2020 admission will not be asked to take the GMAT or GRE exam. Fall 2020 applicants will be evaluated for admission based solely on the competitiveness of their combination of GPA and full-time professional experience.
Note: Any official standardized test scores submitted to KSU will still be considered by the department. This policy is not retroactive, and admissions decisions made using previously submitted official test scores remain in place.
If at any point before classes begin an applicant or admitted student submits an official GMAT or GRE score to KSU, the submitted GMAT or GRE score will then be used for consideration or reconsideration of an admissions decision.
If you work in the University System of Georgia and are planning to use TAP to pay for the WebMBA, or if you are a senior citizen desiring to use the senior citizen tuition waiver for the WebMBA, please notify us of this at KSUMBA@kennesaw.edu prior to applying.