KSU MBA Programs
**The document deadline for fall 2019 MBA and WebMBA admissions consideration is Monday, July 1st. Please click here for information on the admissions process.**
For 2018, US News and World Report ranked our on-campus MBA as #1 in the state among public institutions and 28th in the nation. They also ranked our WebMBA #19 in the nation. The quality of our programs helps professionals move themselves and their organizations forward. The curriculum spans every business function so you’ll graduate to a top-level view and ready to lead.
Coles College of Business MBA Advantages
The Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University offers many advantages as you push your career forward, gaining a higher-level view of business and advancing in leadership:
- Coles College has the #1 ranked public part-time MBA in Georgia (#28 in the nation) according to US News and World Report (2018).
- The Coles WebMBA is ranked #19 in the nation for online MBA programs by US News and World Report (2018).
- Several Coles business programs are highly ranked in CEO Magazine’s 2018 Global MBA Rankings.
- AACSB-accredited - the premier international accreditation for colleges of business.
- Flexible programs to fit your schedule and location.
- Individuals from the Department of Career Planning and Development specifically assigned to Coles College can conduct one-on-one coaching sessions for career exploration, job searches, resume and cover letter development, and interview preparation.
- Competitive tuition pricing allowing you a substantial return on investment.