KSU MBA Programs
Ranked Nationally and Internationally
Kennesaw State University’s MBA programs are consistently ranked in the top tiers both nationally and internationally. The quality of our programs helps professionals move themselves and their organizations forward. The curricula span every business function so our students graduate with a top-level view and are ready to lead.
KSU MBA/WebMBA Advantages
The Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University offers many advantages to help push your career forward, giving you a higher-level view of business and leadership:
- Flexible programs to fit your schedule and location (Kennesaw, Cobb Galleria, Sandy Springs, and Online).
- KSU’s evening MBA is ranked as one of the top part-time programs in America according to US News and World Report (2021).
- The KSU WebMBA is ranked as one of the top-75 online MBA programs in America US News and World Report (2021).
- KSU’s evening and online MBA programs are both highly ranked in CEO Magazine’s 2019 Global MBA Rankings.
- The Coles College of Business at KSU features AACSB accreditation, which is the premier international accreditation for colleges of business.
- Individuals from the Department of Career Planning and Development specifically assigned to Coles College can conduct one-on-one coaching sessions for career exploration, job searches, resume and cover letter development, and interview preparation.
- Competitive tuition pricing allowing you a substantial return on investment.