By submitting this application, I agree to the terms in the Mentee Agreement. If approved as a Mentee, I understand it is my responsibility to drive the relationship with my Professional Mentor and will engage with my Professional Mentor in an engaged, yet appreciative fashion.
Professional Mentee Agreement
By applying to be a Mentee in the Professional Mentoring Program, you agree to the following:
- To contact your Professional Mentor within two days of assignment.
- To initiate conversation with your Professional Mentor and to do so a minimum of once a month and to physically meet with your Professional Mentor once each semester.
- Respond to your Professional Mentor’s communications promptly (within 2 days of receipt). If a communication arises at an inopportune time, please respond and let them know when you will be able to reply.
- To attend the annual Mentoring Luncheon if at all possible.
- Read and adhere to Department of Marketing and Professional Sales Statement on Respect and Harassment in the Mentoring Relationship.
Not adhering to these expectations will reflect poorly on you, the Coles College of Business, and Kennesaw State University.
Email MarketingMentoringProgram@kennesaw.edu if you encounter any problems or have any questions.