The Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to be effective leaders in the world’s most vibrant and dynamic industry. Students earn an AACSB-accredited business degree that prepares them for rewarding careers in a variety of disciplines, functions and fields including revenue management, distribution channel management, sales and marketing, franchise sales, hospitality operations management, service management, hospitality accounting and financial management, business development, consulting and hospitality human resources management. Students are prepared for international careers and graduates are afforded the opportunity to travel and learn about different cultures while pursuing career opportunities.
Graduates of the Hospitality Management program are prepared to lead and have positive impacts in the industry’s diverse range of sectors including international hotel chains, independent hotels, consultancies and other industry sectors.
Graduates of the Bachelor’s in Business Administration in hospitality management can accomplish the following:
- Formulate and recommend data driven business decisions
- Develop revenue optimization strategies
- Incorporate sustainability and ethical principles into all aspects of operations and management
- Create innovative plans for marketing and business development
- Design and implement strategies that improve service quality and operational performance