Tuition and Aid
Approximate cost of the MAcc program: $24,500
* Tuition includes textbooks, lunches, CPA exam preparation, CPA sitting fees, job placement materials. Cost of the program is subject to the annual review by the Board of Regents.
In order to apply for scholarships such as those listed below, please complete the process for all KSU Scholarships.
- Babush, Neiman, Kornman & Johnson, LLP
- Doyle Z. Williams Scholar Award
- Elliott Davis Decosimo LLC Scholarship
- Ernst & Young LLP Scholar Award
- Federation of Schools of Accountancy
- Grant Thornton, LLP Scholarship
- GSCPA Educational Foundation Academic Excellence Award
- High Scorer of Accounting Program Assessment
- Institute of Internal Auditors -- Atlanta Chapter Scholarships
- J. Larry Stevens/KSU Foundation Scholarships
- Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC Scholarship
- North Atlanta Chapter - Georgia Society for CPAs Accounting Scholarship
- Outstanding BBA Accounting Student Award
- Outstanding DBA -- Accounting Research Award
- Outstanding MAcc Student Award
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP Scholar Award
- Turner Broadcasting Scholarship
Start your application today to the KSU MAcc program.
View Our Curriculum
View course information for Core, Tax, Audit/Advisory.