Tuition and Aid
Approximate cost of the MAcc program: $24,680.00
* Tuition includes textbooks, lunches, CPA exam preparation, CPA sitting fees, job placement materials. Cost of the program is subject to the annual review by the Board of Regents.
In order to apply for scholarships such as those listed below, please complete the process for all KSU Scholarships.
- AGL CPA Group, LLC Scholarship
- AICPA Scholarship
- Aprio Scholarship
- Bennett Thrasher Scholarship
- Carr, Riggs & Ingram Scholarship
- CliftonLarsonAllen Scholarship
- Crowe Scholarships
- Dr. Kathryn K Epps Scholarship
- Education Foundation of the Georgia Society of CPAs Scholarships
- EY Scholarship
- Frazier & Deeter Scholarship
- HLB Gross Collins, P.C. Scholarships
- J. Larry Stevens/KSU Foundation Scholarships
- Kevin J. Hayes Memorial Scholarships
- Mauldin & Jenkins Scholarship
- Moore Colson Scholarship
- Nichols, Cauley & Associates Scholarship
- PCAOB Scholar
- Rausch Advisory Services Scholarships
- Sklar Marsh Scholarship
- Solana Family Scholarship
- Williams Benator & Libby Scholarships
Start your application today to the KSU MAcc program.
View Our Curriculum
View course information for Core, Tax, Audit/Advisory.