MAcc and CPA in Two Semesters
The KSU MAcc in the Coles College offers many advantages as you push your career forward, moving into greater leadership in the areas of audit/advisory and tax.
- AACSB accredited—the premier international accreditation for colleges of business
- Built in CPA Exam preparation and sitting fees to sit for all four sections of the CPA exam as part of the Capstone course
- Two-semester accelerated program to move you forward, faster
- Networking opportunities with the Big 4 accounting firms, as well as local accounting firms in the Greater Atlanta area and various state and federal agencies
- Industry leading faculty both teaching and conducting research
- In 2016, Kennesaw State University became the seventh Internal Auditing Education Partnership (IAEP) program in the world to become a Center of Excellence level program.
View Our Curriculum
View course information for Core, Tax, Audit/Advisory.