Tuition and Aid
Approximate cost of the MAcc program: $24,680
Tuition includes the following:
- Books and course materials
- CPA Exam preparation materials
- CPA Exam sitting fees (one time per section)
- Job placement materials
- Meals on all class days
- Professional executive coaching
- Peer mentoring
- Executive suite access to team meeting rooms
- Special events such as professional meetings, conferences, and case competitions
Our School of Accountancy awards about $250,000 in scholarships and aid to students each year. All MAcc students who are accepted to our program before the KSU scholarship deadline of March 1 and have applied for scholarships have received some scholarship money. Candidates should apply for scholarships as soon as they are accepted to the program. Apply at KSU Scholarships.
If you are interested in a Graduate Teaching or Research Assistantship (GTA or GRA), be sure you indicate your preference on your application. GTA and GRA positions are usually awarded in the spring before our August start date. Assistantships provide a stipend and a partial tuition waiver. See Graduate Assistantships for more details.