The study of Information Systems and Security helps you understand how people, data, and technology work together within the business context. You will be able to apply what you learn to increase the effectiveness of business processes, secure organizational data, and enhance an organization's overall competitiveness.
Enabling Strategy: ISS for Business
Students in each of our programs graduate prepared to contribute to organizations of all sizes and purposes. They understand the business environment and how technology contributes to all aspects of organizational life. Our students are excited about what technology can do, have strong technical skills, and are ready to apply all they have learned to the next challenge. We offer a range of undergraduate and graduate programs:
- PhD in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Digital Financial Technologies (FinTech)
- Master of Science in Health Management and Informatics (MSHMI)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Dual degree MSIS/MBA
- BBA in Information Systems
- BBA in Information Security and Assurance
- Undergraduate and graduate certificate programs in information security and assurance or Financial Technology.
We also focus our research and our application of theory in excellence nationally recognized center and two highly regarded labs:
Leader in Information Security
On January 22, 2015, the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security jointly announced the successful redesignation of KSU as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance/Cybersecurity for the years 2015 through 2021. This is the fourth such designation since KSU was initially recognized in 2004. This prestigious designation places KSU as a peer to the top information security programs and institutions in the nation.