Give to Coles
Preparing the Next Generation of Business Leaders
Every day—in classrooms and faculty offices, through internships and study abroad, and by coaching and mentoring—Coles College of Business prepares the next generation of business leaders:
- Polished professionals
- Practical researchers
- Engaged problem-solvers
Join Us. You Can Shape the Future of Business:
- Sponsor a signature event
- Support capital improvements to Coles College facilities
- Provide opportunities for faculty development
- Support student scholarships with immediate or planned gifts to Coles College
- Share your experiences with a class
- Host a Coles College intern in your organization
- Encourage one of your mentees to pursue a degree through Coles College
For Partnerships, contact Lisa Duke at 470-578-3012.
Ways to Give
Join us in preparing students to be career-ready and reach their highest potential with a gift that suits your needs and goals. Be sure to designate the Coles College of Business when giving to assure that your gift will reach the program, department or initiative of your choice.
One-Time Gifts Make a Difference Today
Recurring Gifts Provide Ongoing Support
Matching Gifts Multiply Your SupportDiscover the power of matching gifts and whether your employer participates.
Memorial Gifts Carry Special SignificanceHonor a graduate, family member, classmate, or professor so their legacy can be continued through Coles College.
Stocks and Other Securities May Provide Tax AdvantagesGifts of appreciated securities can benefit both you and Coles College.
Make a Meaningful Difference
Contact Laura Southern, Associate Director, Development, at 470-578-7947 to make an impact.