Leading Scientific Research on Family Enterprise
Research at the Cox Family Enterprise Center is equivalent to R&D or Innovation Department in a corporation. The knowledge generated from this area of concentration is the driving force behind all the center’s education programs and services. The intellectual powerhouse created at the CFEC has resulted in more research in our 27-year history than any other business program. It has literally helped families from around the globe beat the odds, allowing them to continue providing for both their families and their communities.
Prolific research [accomplishments] includes:
- Research partner for "In Harmony Family - business cohesion and profitability" with EY
- Research partner for "Can embracing conflict spur positive change? How the world's largest family businesses resolve disagreement" with EY
- Research partner for "Preparing or procrastinating? How the world's largest family businesses undertake successful successions" with EY
- Founding editorial home the first family business journal: "The Family Business Review"
- Founding and current editorial home for the second family business journal: "The Journal of Family Business Strategy"
- Educational partner in the "American Family Business Survey" with MassMutual
- Research partner for "Women in Leadership The Family Business Advantage" with EY
- Research partner for "Staying power: how do family businesses create lasting success?" with EY