Mini MBA Program
Executive Certificate Program in Business Strategy: The Coles Mini MBA
The upcoming Coles Mini MBA program offered by the Michael J. Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University is cohort-based, 100% synchronous online (via Zoom) designed to improve your business knowledge and acumen.
- Improve your inclusive leadership skills
- Implement marketing strategies in a digital age
- Identify, develop and retain top talent
- Speak the language of business
- Build a business model using the business model canvas
- Evaluate sales strategy
- Leverage a proven framework for leading innovation
- Develop and communicate a change plan
- Implement a strategic plan
- At the end of the program, you earn an Executive Certificate in Business Strategy.
The Coles Mini MBA is a nine-session program delivered 100% synchronous online (via Zoom) on topics of Enterprise Strategy, Business Acumen and Leading/Managing. Sessions run 6:00pm - 9:00pm. (Topics subject to change due to instructor availability)
Session 1 - 3/2/22
Session 2 - 3/16/22
Session 3 - 3/30/22
Session 4 - 4/13/22
Session 5 - 4/27/22
Session 6 - 5/4/22
Session 7 - 5/25/22
Session 8 - 6/8/22
Session 9 - 6/22/22
Program Registration and Fee
The program fee is $3900 per person. Discount available for companies sending a team, for non-profit organizations and military, and for KSU faculty, staff and alumni.
For questions, please contact Brenda Luther, Program Specialist, at 470-578-3414 or email at email@example.com.