Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors
Meet the Hybrid: 50% online, 50% classroom! Finally, a leadership development program that integrates the best practices of gamified mobile-learning and classroom action-learning. The Michael J. Coles College of Business now offers an Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors designed for busy professionals who want to take their leadership skills, and their careers, to the next level. Earning your Certificate in Leadership Excellence requires that you complete about 15 hours of online content and attend five sessions.
Master the 8 Leader Roles and the 24 Leadership Skills:
- Leader as Director: Communicate the vision, Set SMART Goals, Delegate Effectively
- Leader as Producer: Drive productivity, Build a positive culture, Manage time and stress
- Leader as Mentor: Understand self, Develop and coach others, Communicate effectively
- Leader as Facilitator: Build and lead teams, Manage conflict, Foster collaboration
- Leader as Monitor: Manage information, Monitor performance, Measure quality
- Leader as Coordinator: Design the workflow, Drive efficiencies, Lead and manage projects
- Leader as Innovator: Lead positive change, Think creatively, Cultivate a culture of innovation
- Leader as Broker: Build and nurture relationships, Negotiate agreements, Present inspiring ideas
The Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors is built upon the Competing Values Framework (CVF) developed by Robert E. Quinn, Ph.D., an award-winning professor (retired) at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and his research colleague John Rohrbaugh.
Program Fee: The cost is $3,900 per person with discounts available to companies sending a team, non-profit organizations, and KSU alumni. Payment plans available upon request.
Program Dates and Location:
Kick-off session meets online. All other sessions meet at KSU Galleria Center, located just south of I-285 and just west of I-75
August 19, 8:30am - 10:00am (online)
August 26, 8:30am - 4:30pm
September 9, 8:30am - 4:30pm
October 7, 8:30am - 4:30pm
November 4, 8:30am - 4:30pm
December 2, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Program Delivery: The program is delivered in-person at KSU Galleria Center from 8:30am - 4:30pm. There is an optional Online via Zoom Kick-off session August 19th from 8:30am – 10:00am.
Or call Brenda Luther at 470-578-3414 or 470-578-6765.