Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors
Meet the Hybrid: 50% online, 50% classroom! Finally, a leadership development program that integrates the best practices of gamified mobile-learning and classroom action-learning. The Michael J. Coles College of Business now offers an Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors designed for busy professionals who want to take their leadership skills, and their careers, to the next level.
Master the 8 Leader Roles and the 24 Leadership Skills:
- Leader as Director: Communicate the vision, Set SMART Goals, Delegate Effectively
- Leader as Producer: Drive productivity, Build a positive culture, Manage time and stress
- Leader as Mentor: Understand self, Develop and coach others, Communicate effectively
- Leader as Facilitator: Build and lead teams, Manage conflict, Foster collaboration
- Leader as Monitor: Manage information, Monitor performance, Measure quality
- Leader as Coordinator: Design the workflow, Drive efficiencies, Lead and manage projects
- Leader as Innovator: Lead positive change, Think creatively, Cultivate a culture of innovation
- Leader as Broker: Build and nurture relationships, Negotiate agreements, Present inspiring ideas
The Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors is built upon the Competing Values Framework (CVF) developed by Robert E. Quinn, Ph.D., an award-winning professor (retired) at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and his research colleague John Rohrbaugh.
Program Fee: The cost is $3,900 per person with discounts available to companies sending a team, non-profit organizations, and KSU alumni. Payment plans available upon request.
Program Dates: The classroom portion of the program meets five times from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM: Friday, October 25, 2019; Friday, November 22, 2019, Friday, January 24, 2020; Friday, February 21, 2020, and Friday, March 20, 2020.
Program Location: The classroom sessions will be held at the new City Springs Complex located at 237 Johnson Ferry Road, Sandy Springs, Georgia 30328.
Program Registration: For full program details, or to register, click or tap the buttons below or call the Coles College of Business Executive Education Center at 470-578-3685.
Register online here or call Brenda Luther at 470-578-3414.