Certified Analytics Translator
The Certified Analytics Translator program is designed for both executive decision-makers who need to “speak the language of data and analytics” and for data scientists who need to learn how to effectively communicate to an executive audience.
The program will benefit any professional who wants to integrate data analytics with business strategy, and may be of special interest to:
- Executive decision-makers who want to master the knowledge and skills needed to speak the language of data and analytics.
- Data scientists and analysts who want to learn how to effectively communicate to a non-scientific, executive audience.
- Senior leaders from functional areas who want to broaden and improve their data analytics expertise.
- Professionals who are looking for new skills, and a new credential, that leads to a promotion or a new career.
Program Topics Include:
- The Evolution of Data Science
- Different Types of Data Scientists
- Building Analytics Awareness
- Translating Business Problems into Analytics Questions
- Data Ethics and Privacy
- Creating Dashboards, Drawing Inferences, and Making Strategic Recommendations
- Data Storytelling and Visualization
- Review of Your Analytical Project
The Certified Analytics Translator program is a non-degree, non-credit Executive Education program. Upon program completion, you will earn the Certified Analytics Translator designation.
Program Fee: The cost is $3,900 per person with discounts available to companies sending a team, non-profit organizations, and KSU alumni. Payment plans available upon request.
8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday, September 25, 2020
Friday, October 23, 2020
Friday, November 20, 2020
Friday, December 18, 2020
Friday, January 22, 2021
Program Registration: For full program details, or to register, click or tap the buttons below or call the Coles College of Business Executive Education Center at 470-578-3414.
Or call Brenda Luther at 470-578-3414 or 470-578-6765.