Applied Coaching for Leaders Program
The Applied Coaching for Leaders Program provides managers and leaders with the essential skills and the guided practice necessary for effective coaching in the workplace.
- Leadership- Understanding of Managerial Coaching as a Key Element in the Practice of Leadership
- Coaching- Development of Managerial Coaching Skills for Bottom Line Results
- Practicum- Supervision of Managerial Coaching
Our distinctive programs are designed to enhance your leadership skill set through the following:
- Education – combined with experience in the specific competencies required to coach
- Self-awareness and understanding of personal strengths and vulnerabilities as a coach
- Experience as a coachee
- Coaching skills demonstrated by the participant and evaluated by faculty using direct supervision
Dates and Location
September 12-13, 2019 & January 16-17, 2020
City Springs Complex
1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Registration and Payment
Price includes program materials, any assessments, group meals and parking. Discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same firm, non-profit organizations and KSU faculty, staff and alumni.