Accelerated Management Program for Early-Career and Mid-Career Professionals
Starts May 8, 2020
The Accelerated Management Program is designed for individuals who want to master the "soft skills" needed to become a highly-respected manager.
The classroom sessions focus on seven key areas:
- Strategic Thinker: Understanding Business Dynamics
- Person of Character: Mastering Emotional Intelligence
- Talent Developer: The “Others First” Approach
- Effective Communicator: Inspiring Others to Take Action
- Relationship Builder: Building Trust, Helping Others
- Change Driver: Leading Innovation and Growth
- Purpose-Driven Leader: Your Unique Value Proposition
The Accelerated Management Program (AMP) is a non-degree, non-credit program. Upon program completion, you will earn an Advanced Management Certificate from Kennesaw State University.
Program Dates and Location
The Accelerated Management Program for Early-Career and Mid-Career Professionals will be held at the KSU Center, 3333 Busbee Dr, Kennesaw, GA, 30144, on the following dates from 8:30am-12pm:
Friday, May 8, 2020
Friday, May 22, 2020
Friday, June 5, 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020
Friday, July 24, 2020
Friday, August 7, 2020
Program Registration and Fees
The program fee is $3,900 per person and includes educational fees, binder materials, book, parking, and refreshments. Discounts are available to companies sending a team, non-profit organizations and KSU faculty, staff and alumni.
Call Brenda Luther at 470-578-3414
or call College of Professional Education Registration at 470-578-6765.