Symposium on the Economics of the Affordable Care Act
Organized by the Bagwell Center for the Study of Markets and Economic Opportunity
Date: Monday, January 13, 2020
KSU Center, Room 400
This symposium will feature experts who will examine the economic consequences of the Affordable Care Act.
- 12:20pm-1:10pm: Public meet-and-greet (KSU Center KC460)
- 1:25pm-2:15pm: Keynote address by Dr. Casey Mulligan
- 2:30pm-3:20pm: Presentations by Dr. Gregory Colman and Chuck Courtemanche
- 3:30pm-4:45pm: Presentation by Dr. Sarah Miller & Panel Discussion/Q&A
Keynote by Casey Mulligan, Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago; keynote title: “The Unintended Consequences of the Affordable Care Act”
- Chuck Courtemanche, Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Kentucky
- Sarah Miller, Assistant Professor of Business Economics and Public Policy at University of Michigan
- Gregory Colman, Professor of Economics at Pace University
Please fill out all required fields.
Registration for this event is now closed.