Executive MBA Tuition & Financial Aid
Coles College of Business strives to provide an education with an impressive return on investment. Tuition and fees vary by program and residence status, and are competitive compared to other graduate programs in Georgia. Graduate research assistantships and scholarships are available in most programs.
EMBA Program Tuition for classes beginning Fall 2022*: $57,500
Tuition includes the following:
- Books, case studies and simulations
- Personal assessments
- Program-long executive coaching
- Team coaches
- Meals on all class days
- Open residency room & board at a local resort
- Hotel accommodations, excursions, ground transportation, and meals with class during the global experience trip
- Dedicated faculty team available throughout the program and always available in between class sessions
- Special events such as Lessons In Leadership and the Tetley Lecture Series.
- One-on-one tutoring if necessary
- Pre-requisites built into program, no additional fees
- Dedicated, Executive MBA only support team to include financial aid, class materials purchase and delivery
- Executive MBA Suite Access to team rooms and classrooms
Learn more about our tuition and program options and explore financial aid, including scholarships, grants and more.