Owl Venture Competition
Kennesaw State University is looking for students interested in moving forward with their ideas, inventions and start-up innovation to participate in Georgia InVenture Prize Competition in April. This is the second annual Georgia InVenture Prize. It is a two-day statewide competition hosted by Georgia Chamber of Commerce for college students in Georgia aimed at fostering entrepreneurship and start-up creation.
The Owl Venture Competition will select a Kennesaw State University individual or team to represent KSU in this year’s Georgia InVenture Prize.
The goal of this competition is to bring together the best academic students in exploring their ideas, inventions and start-up innovations. The winner of the competition will participate in the Georgia InVenture Prize Competition representing KSU.
Teams and individuals are required to submit a two-page summary (max) answering the following questions about their product or service.
- What is your product or service?
- What is the technology that underlies your product/service?
- How is your underlying technology unique?
- Is your product or service innovative? How?
- How would you define the best initial set of customers?
- What marketplace need does your product or service address better than any other option? (Why will they buy it?)
- Describe how you create value for your customers?
- What is the market and its size?
- How do you anticipate developing IP protection/strategy for your technology?
Please state the questions above followed by your answer in your submission document, using this format: Number, Question, Answer
Submit summary to Emily Barth by Saturday, February 22, 2020 at midnight by email to email@example.com
Summary Due: February 22, 2020
Owl Venture Competition Date: February 27, 2020 - 3:30pm
For questions please contact Dennis Loubiere at 470-578-6078.