The most compelling frontiers in the business industry require committed teams to explore, develop, and communicate discoveries. Coles College of Business dedicates resources to 7 focused centers where discoveries become actionable, improving businesses and focusing future endeavors.
These focused centers and institutes also provide avenues for businesses and the community to engage with and to benefit from Coles College of Business. Whether you are starting a business, raising the professionalism of your sales force, exploring technical innovations, or seeking other ways to achieve more, we invite you to connect with the center most closely connected to your goals.
- Center for Professional Selling
- Cox Family Enterprise Center
- Internal Audit Center
- Robin & Doug Shore Entrepreneurship Center
- The Bagwell Center for the Study of Markets and Economic Opportunity Bagwell Center for the Study of Markets and Economic Opportunity
- The Econometric Center
- The Education Economics Center