Centers & Institutes
The most compelling frontiers in the business industry require committed teams to explore, develop, and communicate discoveries. Coles College of Business dedicates resources to 12 focused centers and institutes, where discoveries become actionable, improving businesses and focusing future endeavors.
These focused centers and institutes also provide avenues for businesses and the community to engage with and to benefit from Coles College of Business. Whether you are starting a business, raising the professionalism of your sales force, exploring technical innovations, or seeking other ways to achieve more, we invite you to connect with the center most closely connected to your goals.
- Bagwell Center for the Study of Markets and Economic Opportunity
- Center for Information Security Education
- Center for Professional Selling
- Corporate Governance Center
- Cox Family Enterprise Center
- Econometric Center
- Education Economics Center
- Internal Audit Center
- Robin and Doug Shore Entrepreneurship Center
- Small Business Development Center
- The Tenacity Center
- Women's Leadership Center