Summer Registration 2020
Limited Enrollment in the BUSA 3150 and 4150 Courses
This fall, Undergraduate Programs will launch the Flight Academy to all Coles College students. In preparation and as part of the re-imagining of the Hughes Career and Professionalism courses, only students who need BUSA 3150 and BUSA 4150 to stay on track for graduation will be permitted to register for the 2020 Summer Semester.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Only students who need to graduate in Summer 2020 or Fall 2020 will be permitted to register for BUSA 4150 in Summer Semester 2020.
- Only students graduating in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 will be permitted to register for BUSA 3150 in Summer Semester 2020.
- If you are formally accepted to Coles College at the end of the Spring 2020 Semester, please be sure to register for BUSA 3150 for the Fall Semester 2020.
If you need to take BUSA 3150 or BUSA 4150 this summer to stay on track for graduation, complete this form. An advisor will confirm your need for the respective BUSA course. Once confirmed, we will process your enrollment in the BUSA course you need for graduation. You will receive an email confirmation once the registration has been processed.
If you are not eligible for enrollment, you will receive an email with that communication.
Register for Summer Classes!
Thinking about registering for summer classes? Here are the facts:
- Course loads in the fall and spring are lighter if you take summer classes.
- You can graduate faster if you take classes year-round.
- Graduating sooner means you get to start earning instead of paying each semester. Say your first job pays $48,000, 4 months’ salary would be $16,000. Tuition and fees usually cost about $3,000.
- Campus often has a more relaxed atmosphere during the summer, though the classes still maintain the same rigor as their spring and fall counterparts.
- Classes are usually less crowded, and it is easier to find a parking spot.
- Summer course meetings are longer so you can dive deeper into a subject, get more personal attention, and form more meaningful connections with professors and fellow students.
Summer Financial Aid (Yes, Summer Classes may be eligible for financial aid)
- You may be considered for Summer 2020 aid with a valid 2019-2020 FAFSA on file.
- If you are already eligible for the Hope or Zell Miller scholarship, you will be eligible in the summer too. You do not need to be full-time to receive Hope or Zell.
- To get student loans, you need to be enrolled at least half time (6 hours for undergrad).
Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Don’t miss out on the great benefits summer has to offer!