Appointments with the Center for Student Success
The Coles Advising Center will resume all Face-to-Face advising appointments beginning August 3rd, 2021. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday. Fridays are reserved for Walk-Ins.
Students must have a photo ID in order to meet with an advisor.
Walk-in advising* will be available on Fridays, beginning August 6th, from 8:30 AM to 4 PM and starting August 10th on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 4:30 PM to 6:15 PM. Please check this webpage for the most up-to-date schedule.
*Walk-in advising is not available for: Course repeat requests, Study Abroad/Exchanges, multiple semester planning, Academic Appeals, Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals, and IS/ISA Plan of Study. Students will need to schedule an appointment to discuss these topics.
Follow the steps below to schedule your appointment:
- Click Here to access the appointment scheduling system
- Log in with your KSU NetID and Password
- Select “Service”
- Current business majors or students wanting to change to a business major should select their intended major.
- Non-business majors needing a repeat for a business course or non-business majors needing advising on a business minor should select “Non-Business Majors.”
- New transfer students, prior to your first semester at KSU, select “New Transfer Students.”
- New freshmen should select their intended major.
- Click on the date you would like an appointment.
- Select your preferred advisor.
- Available times will appear. If no times appear, choose a different day or advisor. Same day appointments are not available.
- Select an appointment time.
- Enter in your name, KSU email address, and KSU Student ID number.
- Click “Book”
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provided.
Need to reschedule or cancel your appointment?
The confirmation email includes a link to modify or cancel your appointment.