Academic Advising Appointments at The Center for Student Success
General Office Hours for Fall 2022:
Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
All students may schedule face-to-face appointments and virtual appointments Monday – Friday. Coles Advising is currently located in Kennesaw Hall First Floor Suite 1300, Suite 1000. Please check this webpage for the most up-to-date schedule. Students must have a physical photo ID in order to meet with an advisor.
Walk-in advising* will be available beginning Sept. 12th:
Mondays and Tuesdays 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM Wednesdays and Thursdays 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM To have adequate time for advising, students must sign in no later than 4 PM.
*Walk-in advising is limited. You will meet with the advisor on duty. Walk-in advising is designed for quick questions such as withdrawing from a class or registration errors. Students wanting more in-depth advising such as changing majors, multiple semester degree plans or meeting with a specific advisor should schedule an appointment.
The following topics are unavailable for walk-in advising: Course repeat requests, Study Abroad/Exchanges, Business Advising Holds, multiple semester planning, Academic Appeals, Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeals, and IS/ISA Plan of Study. Students will need to schedule an appointment to discuss these topics.
Walk-in advising will not be available on Sept. 22nd-23rd and Oct. 7th
Follow the steps below to schedule your appointment:
- CLICK HERE to access the appointment scheduling system.
- Log in with your KSU NetID and Password
- Select “Service”
- Current business majors or students wanting to change to a business major should select their intended major.
- Non-business majors needing a repeat for a business course or non-business majors needing advising on a business minor should select “Non-Business Majors.”
- New transfer students, prior to your first semester at KSU, select “New Transfer Students.”
- New freshmen should select their intended major.
- Click on the date you would like an appointment.
- Select your preferred advisor, date, time, and whether you want in-person or virtual.
- Available times will appear. If no time appears, choose a different day or advisor. Same-day appointments are not available.
- Select an appointment time.
- Click “Book”
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address your KSU email address.