Visualization & Simulation Research
The Visualization & Simulation Research Cluster at the Coles College of Business offers researchers a sophisticated toolset to explore collaborative multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research around the areas of visualization. Funded by the Army Research Office, the cluster has the following goals and objectives:
- Provide a research and training environment for researchers and students.
- Establish collaboration of multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research and training.
- Conduct research and training in various visualization and simulation applications.
- Collaborate with government and industries on research and training activities.
- Acquire funding to support the research and training activities of the cluster.
- Establish a nationally and internationally recognized research cluster.
Max North, Ph.D.