Coles College Scholars Program
The Coles College Scholars Program Minor provides exceptional business students with unique and challenging opportunities through a coordinated multi-year program focused on leadership development, integrated and international studies, community engagement and mentorship. Participants are screened and selected annually through a rigorous application and interview process.
The Application System for Fall 2019 will open December 5, 2018 and close February 1, 2019. Please come back here to apply.
As a Coles Scholar you will:
- Engage in unique learning opportunities with other exceptional students
- Build relationships with industry leaders
- Participate in sponsored study abroad experience
- Address actual business challenges on consulting projects
- Distinguish yourself in today’s job market
Program Features include:
- Offsite kick-off retreat
- Direct interaction with industry / business mentors
- Custom-developed courses
- Consulting project across disciplines
- Study abroad experience
- Integration with KSU Honors Program
You will take courses in management and business that give you solid leadership skills and the knowledge you need to graduate with a distinct advantage.
To read a full list of courses available to you and their descriptions, browse the KSU Undergraduate Catalog.
Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable for both actions and outcomes.
Integrity: We require and embody honesty, trust, and fairness.
Stewardship: We aim to serve others within the Scholars Program, the Coles College of Business, the University and the community.