Did you know almost 50% of all business graduates begin their career in sales? And that the Bureau of Labor and Statistics estimates indicate that Georgia will have more than 21,000 sales jobs each year and the US as a whole will have over 100,000?
Professional sales is a growing, thriving field and the Center for Professional Selling is poised to be a major part in producing the next generation of sales leaders.
Thoughtful, respectful, knowledgeable, and responsive people who are able to guide individuals and businesses through complex purchases—that’s professional sales, a rewarding field that always has many openings and offers great potential for growth and success.
The Center for Professional Selling engages students, professionals, and businesses through:
- The National Collegiate Sales Competition
- Five tenured faculty members and leaders who teach, mentor, and conduct research
- Facilities for practice and simulation
- Video learning resources for in-depth study
- A methodology built on a deep knowledge base
- Consulting and training for businesses