The Georgia WebMBA at KSU
Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level with the Georgia WebMBA
from the Coles College of Business. Ranked as the 29th Best Online MBA Program in
the country by U.S. News and World Report (2015), the Coles WebMBA is designed for
business professionals who want to earn their MBA without the restrictions of set
class times and locations.
Watch a Short Clip About the KSU WebMBA here.
- The Georgia WebMBA was ranked in the top 20 GetEducated.com among "Best Buys" for our quality and competitive pricing among AACSB programs.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning; after an initial on-site
two-day orientation, all activities are exclusively online.
- All instructors in the Georgia WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed
faculty members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality
- The courses in the Georgia WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent
in-class courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks
and course materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule.
The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer
learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s
Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
The ten courses in the Georgia WebMBA program are offered in each of five consecutive
Fall, Spring, and Summer terms. The program takes about 20 months from matriculation
Visit the KSU Graduate Catalog for the WebMBA course listing and descriptions.
The KSU Advantage
Learn more about the edge you receive with an MBA from KSU.
Named Among the Best Online MBA’s
The Georgia WebMBA program is highly ranked by students, alumni, and third-party publications,