The KSU Executive MBA Advantage
The KSU Executive MBA in the Coles College of Business provides the strategic planning,
leadership and management expertise to take your career to the next level. Through
our 19-month program you’ll experience cutting-edge global teaming, program-long executive
coaching and a customized curriculum designed for professionals on the rise.
- AACSB accredited—the premier international accreditation for colleges of business.
- Ranked by CEO Magazine as a Tier One program in the Global MBA Rankings.
- Rated #3 internationally in teamwork and #10 in eBusiness by Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Flexible weekend program to fit your schedule and career demands.
- Strategic planning for your personal brand and goals.
- Executive Coaching - Coles pairs students with experts who provide strategic guidance
for professional development throughout the entire 19-month program. This is not just
a class on coaching – it is a dynamic, long-term, one-on-one relationship fostering
- Applied Integrated Curriculum - Top-tier managers know that business problems are
complex and require multidimensional solutions. This is why the Coles EMBA uses a
comprehensive curriculum approach. We integrate the functional disciplines of business
in every class session and in every class assignment.
- Dedicated Faculty - Our EMBA only faculty team enhances the world class business curriculum
by sharing their professional experience.
Schedule an Interview
Meet with us and discover if the EMBA program is right for you.