Are you ready for the GMAT exam?
Our on-campus GMAT Prep. Seminar Series feature four sessions extensively covering both the quantitative and verbal aspects of the exam. The instructors are professionals at test preparation, and will set you up for success! A nominal fee of $200 will cover your enrollment for the series and will be refunded to you if you are subsequently admitted and enroll into one of our MBA programs.
Note that prospective applicants may qualify for a GMAT alternative, allowing them to be considered for admission to the MBA programs without taking the test. To see the criteria for qualifying for an alternative, please click here.
KSU GMAT Prep. Seminar Series
The four session seminar series will feature the following:
- A review of math fundamentals in problem solving.
- A breakdown of the tips & strategies you need to score high on data sufficiency questions.
- A review of the verbal content needed to score high on the verbal section.
- Four in-class hours of real GMAT practice problems.
- Weekly homework problems designed to improve speed and accuracy.
Please click on the dates below to register:
2018-2019 Seminar Series
Our Seminar Series have concluded for fall 2018. Spring 2019 dates will be posted in November.
Seminar Series Location:
3333 Busbee Dr. NW
Kennesaw GA 30144
KSU Location Fee: $200
Information for submitting payment will be sent with registration confirmation.
GMAT Prep Text Book:
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 2019 Edition - Amazon
*All payments are final and are non-refundable. We do not issue partial refunds for classes you may miss.
Official GMAT Registration and Additional Preparation Resources
Official test registration as well as free practice tests can be found at the GMAT website: www.MBA.com.
Additional outside practice resources may be found here:
Extra Study Toolshere.
For more information, please email KSUMBA@kennesaw.edu.