"One of the top ranked Internet-based
MBA programs in the country"
Georgia Trend (February 2007)
The Georgia WebMBA offers qualified and highly motivated professionals the opportunity to earn a Coles Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree through online education. Students experience the rigor and commitment to quality of our traditional campus programs without the constraints of a regimented classroom schedule. Implemented in 2001, the program has high retention, student satisfaction, and graduation rates.
Our students in the Georgia WebMBA have access to the same services as participants in other Coles MBA Programs, including career services, on-campus events, and networking opportunities. Upon completion of the program, WebMBA students receive the same Coles MBA degree awarded through our on-campus programs. The Coles MBA was recently ranked among the top 60 part-time programs in the United States.
- The Georgia WebMBA was ranked in the top 20 GetEducated.com among "Best Buys" for our quality and competitive pricing among AACSB programs.
- The program relies primarily on virtual team-based learning; after an initial on-site two-day orientation, all activities are exclusively online.
- All instructors in the Georgia WebMBA have graduate faculty status. These committed faculty members are experts in their field and trained in delivering high-quality online classes.
- The courses in the Georgia WebMBA have the same learning objectives as equivalent in-class courses. They cover the same topics and typically use the same textbooks and course materials. The only difference is the instructional medium.
- For five consecutive terms, students take two courses each in a lock-step schedule. The schedule leads to graduation in about 20 months.
- The team-based cohort structure promotes efficient student interactions, peer-to-peer learning, and long-lasting relationships.
- Upon completion of the program, students receive a diploma identical to Kennesaw State’s Master of Business Administration campus-based programs.
- Kennesaw State University is fully accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-International), the premier accrediting body in business education.
The ten courses in the Georgia WebMBA program are offered in a lock-step schedule. Participants earn the Coles MBA by taking two classes in each of five consecutive Fall, Spring, and Summer terms. The program takes about 20 months from matriculation to graduation.
Tuition for the entire program is $21,840, or $728 per credit hour + $265 Institutional fee billed at $4,633 per term, plus a one time orientation fee of $600. This includes tuition and mandatory fees for five consecutive semesters of two courses each. Costs associated with travel to the program orientation, books and other course materials, and graduation fees are not included in this total. (Special fees mandated by the University System of Georgia in response to budget exigencies may be added.)
Application Deadlines and Start Dates
Our next cohort will begin in the Fall of 2015. The application deadline is June 1, 2015. The two-day orientation for that cohort will take place August, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as space is limited and admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. The application process for the WebMBA is equivalent to our other MBA programs. Please follow the instructions described here. Applicants to the WebMBA program are eligible to participate in our complimentary on-campus GMAT prep seminars. Please click here for more information.
For more information, please contact Claude Leveque (Program Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 470.578.4470.