Kennesaw State University – MAcc Program
The Master of Accounting (MAcc) degree program is a professional graduate degree designed to help an individual meet the challenges of a career in accounting, whether public, private, or governmental. The School of Accountancy at Kennesaw State University is home to the largest accounting program in the State of Georgia and offers excellence in accounting education. Within the Coles College of Business, the Accounting and Business degree programs are fully accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The KSU MAcc Advantages:
- The Kennesaw State University Master of Accounting program has been preparing accounting, auditing, and taxation professionals since 1994.
- The Master of Accounting program is delivered in an accelerated, one-year format during which students complete the program electing one of two specializations – Financial Reporting and Auditing or Taxation.
- The MAcc Travel Experience is a unique way to expand your understanding of your field and your network in the accounting professional and standard-setting community. The trip will include visits to corporate and governmental offices that may include Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), Internal Revenue Service (IRS), U.S. Department of the Treasury, and leading accounting firms such as Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, Grant Thornton, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Located just outside the city of Atlanta, Kennesaw State University offers all of benefits in living of a metropolitan area and studying on a modern beautiful campus.
- The customized, comfortable Master of Accounting classrooms will enhance your experience by providing you with a sophisticated and advanced learning environment.
- Kennesaw State University offers superior teaching and research faculty with relevant professional experience
- Master of Accounting students will be provided with professional examination preparation to include Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Career coaching is available to every MAcc candidate. Additional resources include professional networking events, resume building workshops, mock interviews, and an accounting career fair.
- Receiving a Master in Accounting with a specialization in either Financial Reporting & Auditing or Taxation will prepare you for a specific area of accounting practice without limiting your options.
- Personal attention will be provided to every MAcc Candidate. This will allow you to focus on your coursework and professional development. The program will take care of registration, purchasing of textbooks, meals, and professional certification exam preparation.