Assistant ProfessorEconomics, Finance, & Quantitative Analysis
- Ph.D. - The Ohio State University
- M.S. - The Ohio State University
- M. Zhang. Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem with Outsourcing. Operations Research Letters,
43(5), 479-483, 2015.
- Y. Song and M. Zhang. Chance-Constrained Multi-Terminal Network Design Problems. Naval
Research Logistics, 62(4), 321-334, 2015.
- M. Zhang and S. Kucukyavuz. Finitely Convergent Decomposition Algorithms for Two-Stage
Stochastic Pure Integer Programs. SIAM Journal on Optimization, 24(4), 1933-1951, 2014.
- M. Zhang, S. Kucukyavuz and S. Goel. A Branch-and-Cut Method for Dynamic Decision
Making under Joint Chance Constraints. Management Science, 60(5), 1317-1333, 2014.
- M. Zhang, S. Kucukyavuz and H. Yaman. A Polyhedral Study of Multiechelon Lot Sizing
with Intermediate Demands. Operations Research, 60(4), 918-935, 2012.