Dr. Mona Sinha
Assistant ProfessorMarketing & Professional Sales
- PhD in Marketing, Texas A&M University, Mays Business School, College Station, Texas,
- Masters of Management Studies in Marketing, University of Mumbai, India
- Bachelors of Science, S.N.D.T University, Mumbai, India
- Fairness / Social justice
- Information fairness that impacts consumers’ privacy concerns
- Pricing fairness
- Emerging markets
- Qualitative research
- International Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Sheth, Jagdish and Mona Sinha (Forthcoming 2015), “The Sustainability Mandate for
B2B Branding in Emerging Markets,” Industrial Marketing Management.
- Ashwani Monga, Haipeng Chen, Michael Tsiros, and Mona Srivastava (Sinha) (2012), “How
Consumers Forecast: Buyer-Seller Relationship as a Boundary Condition of the Impact
Bias,” Marketing Letters, 23, 1 (March), 31-45.
- Deshpande, Rohit and Mona Sinha, “Taj Hotels, Resorts, and Palaces,” HBS Case 9-511-039.
- Rangan, Kasturi V. and Mona Sinha, “Hindustan Unilever’s ‘Pureit’ Water Purifier,”
HBS Case 9-511-067.
- Richard Hamemermesh, Mona Sinha and Elizabeth Vrolyk, “eHealthpoint: Healthcare for
Rural India,” HBS Case 9-812-020
- Summer Marketing Educator's Conference: Improving Business Practice Through Marketing
Insight, American Marketing Association (2015), "The Consumer Privacy Paradox: Crying
Out for Social Justice."
- Marketing and Public Policy Conference: Creating a Better Tomorrow, American Marketing
Association (2014), “Privacy is Dead. Long Live Privacy.”
- 36th Annual ISMS Marketing Science Conference, American Marketing Association (2014),
“Consumer Privacy: A Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing?”
- World Marketing Congress: Cultural Perspectives in Marketing, Academy of Marketing
Science (2012), “Banking in India: Role of Self-Service Technology,” (with Rajan Saxena
and Hufrish Majra)
Awards and Honors
- Awards for outstanding performance at Harvard Business School in 2009 and 2010.
- Winner of Department of Marketing’s ‘Teaching Excellence Award’, Texas A&M University
- Award/Grants - Multiple grants in support of Dissertation Research from the Dean’s
Office and The Center of Retailing Studies at Texas A&M University