Professor Luc Noiset
Associate ProfessorEconomics, Finance & Quantitative Analysis
- Public Finance Urban Economics Tax Policy
- Assignment of the Property Tax: Should Countries Follow the Conventional View?
- Tanzania’s Fiscal Arrangements: Obstacles to Fiscal Decentralization or Structures
of Union-Preserving Federalism?
- Public Policy Summer Training Courses. - The Value Added Tax: Estimating the Base
- The Rise of Food Prices and the Fall of Nations
- Fulbright Specialist Program - The Casues, Consequences and Policy Responses to Financial
Crisis - multiple lecuters
- Public Policy Summer Training Program - The Value Added Tax: Estimating the Base
- India Tax Service Training - Using Administrative Tax Data for Tax Policy and Transparency
in the U.S. Federal Tax System