Dr. Ann Gillette
Full ProfessorEconomics, Finance & Quantitative Analysis
- PhD - Texas A&M University
- Ins and Outs of Donations to a 501(C)
- The Modern Racing Landscape and the Racetrack Wagering Market: Components of Demand,
Subsidies and Efficiency
- Are Benevolent Dictators Altruistic in Groups? A Within-Subject Design
- Financial Market Speculators: Predatory Protagonist?
- Board structures around the world: An experimental investigation
- Southern Economics Association Meetings - Sovereign Debt Unanimous Agreement or Collective
Action Clause: Incentives for Productivity
- 83rd Southern Economics Association Conference - Discuss Research Paper, "Hedonic
Price Analysis: Cutting, Reining, and Cow Horse
- 83rd Southern Economics Association Conference - Governance Structures Around the
World: Thoroughbred Horse Racing Industry
- Southern Economic Association Conference 82nd Annual Meeting - Discussion of "A New
Approach to Revealing Hidden Information in a Lemon Market"
- Southern Economic Association Conference 82nd Annual Meeting - Problems in the Horse
Racing Commons: Is a National Horse Racing Regulatory Association the Answer?
Awards and Honors
- Honors Council
- Honors Faculty Member
- Visiting Scholar for the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Hooding at Commencement