Professor Murat Doral
Senior LecturerEconomics, Finance & Quantitative Analysis
- MBA - West Virginia University
- MA - West Virginia University
- BA - University of Istanbul
Burruss Building 456Certifications
- USG Ethics Policy Refresher Assessment
- CETL - Certificate of Completion
- Re-certification - ECON2200-W01 Quality Matters (QM) Online Course certification
- CETL - Quality Matters (QM) Peer Reviewer Training
- Certification - ECON2200-W01 Quality Matters (QM) Online Course certification
- and Global economics
- How to Increase Tourism in the Republic of Georgia?
- Chaebols and Korea’s Industrial Finance
- Turkey: Another $1 Trillion Emerging Economy?
- From the Alliance of Economies to the Alliance of Civilizations
- The Rise of South Korea as a Newly Industrialized Society
- GAEF 43rd Annual Conference - US Energy Revolution: Effects on Global Oil Prices
- Make Your Money Matter - Acquiring Financial Know-How and Budget Management - How
to Manage Student Debt? - Debt as a Friend or Foe
- GAEF 42nd Annual Conference - The Fed’s Tapering and What It Means for the Emerging
- Georgia Academic Decathlon - The Age of Globalization: ”Global Economy and World War
- The 8th Silk Road International Conference Development of Tourism in Black and Caspian
Seas Regions - How to Increase Tourism in the Republic of Georgia?