Dr. Aniruddha Bagchi
Associate ProfessorEconomics, Finance, & Quantitative Analysis
- Ph.D – Vanderbilt University
- M.A. – Delhi School of Economics (Delhi, India)
- B.Sc. – Presidency College (Kolkata, India)
- Law Enforcement and Homeland Security
- “Effect of Certificate of Need Law on Emergency Department Length of Stay,” with Jomon
Paul and Huan Ni, Journal of Emergency Medicine forthcoming.
- “Optimal Allocation of Resources in Airport Security: Profiling vs. Screening,” with
Jomon Paul, Operations Research (2014), 62(2), 219-233.
- "Second Chance Offers in Auctions," with Brett Katzman and Timothy Mathews, Journal
of Economics (2014), 112(1), 1-29.
- Endogenous R&D and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies,"
with Abhra Roy, Southern Economic Journal (2012), 78(3), 895-930.
- “Improving Bid Efficiency for Humanitarian Food Aid Procurement,” with Jomon Paul
and Mike Maloni, International Journal of Production Economics (2011), 134(1), 238-245.