Executive Leadership for Women in Higher Education
Successful women in Higher Education have vision, fortitude, and the ability to work in competitive academic environments without compromising their unique traits and skill sets. This program focuses on the unique challenges faced by women in Higher Education by improving leadership capabilities and performance.
Exclusively for women in Higher Education, sessions include “Leadership Transition in Higher Education”, “Successful Navigation of HR and Legal Issues”, and “Financial Literacy in Higher Education”.
- Personal Branding
- Networking: Unleash the Power of Relationships
- Understanding Personal Motivation Using DiSC
- Language, Communication & Influence
- The Art of Tactful Self Promotion
- Negotiating for Yourself
- How Remarkable Women Lead
Registration and Fees
$1950, July 25-27, 2018
Price includes program materials, all group meals, and parking.
Registration and Payment Options
- Registration online with payment by credit card
(individual registration only):
Please click the following link: Online Payment Summer 2018
- Registration by mail/in-person with payment by check (individual and group registration: