Videos of Previous Guest Lectures at Kennesaw State University focusing on Markets and Economic Opportunity:
George Crowley (Troy University), 10/19/2017: "Voter Preferences, Institutions, and Economic Freedom" -and- "South Park and Public Choice Economics".
"Symposium on Voting and Election Reforms," 11/15/17:
- Timothy Mathews (Kennesaw State University): "Individual versus Social Preferences and Choice".
- James Boudreau (Kennesaw State University): "Voting and Elections from an Economic Perspective".
- Kerwin Swint) (Kennesaw State University): "Voting and Elections from a Political Science Perspective".
- Krist Novoselic) (FairVote): "The Need for Voting Reforms".
- Rob Richie) (FairVote): "Alternative Voting Rules with an Emphasis on Ranked Choice Voting".
Dr. Dean Stansel (Southern Methodist University), 2/9/17 and 2/10/17: "Economic Freedom: What It Is and Why It Matters"and "Why Some Cities are Growing While Others are Shrinking".
Dr. Jay P. Greene (University of Arkansas), 6/6/16: "The Foolishness of Trying to Regulate Our Way to School Improvement" and "Why We Need School Choice".
Dr. N. Gregory Mankiw (Harvard University), 3/27/15: "Income Inequality: Facts, Hypotheses, and Policy Prescriptions".
Mr. Fred McMahon (Fraser Institute), 3/5/15: "Institutions and Economic, Political, and Civil Liberty in the Arab World".
Dr. Timur Kuran (Duke University), 11/18/14: "A History of Trade and Commerce in the Arab World".
Dr. Craig Richardson (Winston-Salem State University), 9/25/14: "Is China’s Growth Sustainable?" and "Africa Rising: What Can We Learn from the Continent’s Recent Successes (and Failures)?".
Dr. Benjamin Powell (Texas Tech University), 2/4/14: "Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy".