An Accelerator for Professors
Transforming students into entrepreneurs requires professors to embrace a new way of teaching. It’s no longer about the newest textbook or the hottest business model framework. It’s about getting students thinking and acting like entrepreneurs.
At the International Entrepreneurship Institute, professors are coached through a process of casting, accelerating and executing a vision for teaching entrepreneurship at their university. Professors will develop a ready-to-implement action plan uniquely crafted for their entrepreneurship course.
Every professor will walk away from the experience confident in their ability to transform students into entrepreneurs by:
- answering the question: how do you launch and scale an impactful entrepreneurship center or program?
- receiving expert coaching to launch a new entrepreneurship course or elevate an existing
experiencing best practices from the entrepreneurship leadership team and experienced participants
- discovering the what, how and why behind key components of an effective entrepreneurship
course: mindset, culture,
accountability, best practices, mentorship, etc.
- designing a course based on these key components necessary to transform students into entrepreneurs
- developing an implementation plan that is ready to launch the moment you arrive back on your campus
Opening Wine Reception:
May 1, 2018
Daily Training Agenda:
May 2-3, 2018
Block 1: Mindset
Block 2: Skillset
Block 3: Best Practices
Block 4: Lunch
Block 5: Coaching
Block 6: Implementation Plan
Agenda: May 4, 2018
Block 1: Accelerator Workshop
Block 2: Pitch Competition
May 5, 2018
Women in Entrepreneurship:
A day-in-the-life of a local woman
entrepreneur, touring her winery
and leaning from her story.
Where: Montepulciano, Italy
When: May 01 - 04, 2018
Further details provided upon
Contact Regan Durkin, at firstname.lastname@example.org.