DBA Criteria for Success
The KSU DBA admission process is highly competitive and designed to identify applicants with the background and experience necessary to complete the requirements of a rigorous doctoral degree program. The following criteria should help individuals determine their readiness to pursue and successfully complete the KSU DBA program at Coles College of Business.
- Significant professional experience and training
- Evidence of intellectual ability and achievement—quality and rigor of previous educational experience
- Evidence of intellectual curiosity indicated by frequent personal and professional development efforts (CPA, SPHR, PMP, etc.)
- Personal assessment of “fit” with program objectives and structure
- Quality and depth of research interest overview produced after attending the research workshop