Advantages of the KSU DBA
The KSU Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree is a major developmental step towards helping individuals achieve their long term goals. It enables those completing the DBA to go beyond just learning innovative solutions to creating those solutions and advancing that knowledge through teaching and research.
Rigorous and Relevant
The KSU DBA Program only admits individuals with significant professional experience in their area of expertise and, through a unique combination of interdisciplinary courses, seminars, and directed studies, develops in them research skills that meet AACSB standards for academically qualified faculty status.
The KSU DBA program enables graduates to pursue a career in academia, with the ability to bring relevant business knowledge in the classroom, or a career in industry, with the ability to scientifically prove or disprove knowledge based on experience, thereby meeting the global demand for scholars capable of connecting academia and practice.
Additional Unique Features of the KSU DBA Program:
- Interdisciplinary coursework
- Global scholar involvement
- AACSB accreditation
- Flexibility provided by residency structure
- Only doctoral program within Coles College of Business
The Value of Our Program includes:
- Valuing Practical Professional Experience
- Developing Research Skills
- Producing Scholarly Academic Faculty
- Linking Academia and Industry
- Meeting a Need for Scholars Capable of Connecting Academia & Practice