DBA Tuition and Aid
Overall Program Investment
The KSU DBA program's total tuition* (including fees and the deposit) is $96,500 for the cohort entering in 2014 and after.
The $5,000 non-refundable deposit** is due two weeks after receiving the offer to join the upcoming cohort.
Additional Program Costs Include:
- Personal technology needs
- Travel and accommodations to Kennesaw for residencies
- Paper and printing (class/research preparation)
- Academic association memberships and conference travel
- Research costs (data, travel, data gathering)
- Other fees implemented by the State of Georgia Board of Regents
*a detailed tuition schedule is provided upon acceptance
**deposit is included in the total tuition amount
Students in the KSU DBA program are generally self-funded through personal funds, employer funds, or student loans. The KSU DBA program does not offer teaching or research assistantship positions. Financial aid options are available. For more information please visit Kennesaw State University's financial aid website.